A Graphic Designer job in Dallas, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have a minimum of three years experience in a graphic designer role. We are seeking a dynamic individual with experience in designing and developing high quality marketing materials in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of materials spanning a broad spectrum of delivery methods such as print, web, sales/marketing, photography, and video graphics. The salary range for this direct hire job will be between $45,000 and $50,000 per year depending on experience.
The Graphic Designer job responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Conceptualize and design high-quality print, display, digital and video work that aligns with business goals.
- Maintain established corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and media.
- Create visually compelling and highly impactful PPT presentations for external communications, thought leadership keynotes, etc.
- Manage outside printing jobs, from bids to press check to distribution.
- Provide creative direction for videography and photography; perform shoots as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- Expert in graphic design software: Adobe Creative Suite; Microsoft Office - specifically Word, PPT.
- Familiarity with digital and web design principles and user interface best practices.
- Ability to work on both a Mac and a PC for a variety of media. Excellent oral, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
If you are interested in this Direct Hire Graphic Designer job in Dallas, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469) 287-0619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.