Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW:
Superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value – that’s our focus. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds.Spectrum Enterprise Solutions
builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.POSITION OVERVIEW
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our brand marketing assets and content created to support our brand marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve and retain a consistent and fresh brand experience across our various touchpoints.The Graphic Designer must create assets for our web team that are mobile, tablet and desktop friendly; and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with brand marketing, digital and social teams to create graphic designs that support brand efforts including graphics, social tiles, PowerPoint imagery and other interactive and digital assets (animations and other items)
- Apply enterprise and technology-appropriate imagery, icons, designs and photography to content creation and marketing tactics.
- Understanding of marketing best practices to drive engagement
- Manage other design needs such as signage, and collateral, and trade show items as needed.
NOTE: Work samples must be provided for consideration.EDUCATION:
- Previous experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Experience designing for a content optimization system (like the HubSpotCOS).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
BA/BS or equivalent working experience.TWCCB
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.