At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Graphic Designer that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to Sales Director within the Marketing department. Candidate should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward.
You'll change the world by...
- Collaborating with the Creative team to articulate and execute design decisions for Vivint Solar
- Creating web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Assisting in photography selection for new program launches and campaigns
- Using Photoshop retouching and image selection for program launches and campaigns
- Designing email campaigns weekly
- Projects range from traditional print, environmental design, interactive design, video art direction, and everything in-between.
- Designing within brand guidelines, while at the same time improving upon an ever evolving brand.
- Mature design sensibility, understand UI design and good typography skills.
- Understanding the current trends.
- Taking ownership on projects from start to finish including and not limited to conceptualization, application and final delivery.
- Presenting and " selling" the worth of creative ideas, to influence decisions.
- Design and follow the development of high quality creative work that pushes the Vivint Solar brand forward.
You'll do that with your...
- Previous experience at an agency or high-end consumer brand preferred, but not required.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- BFA in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- 2 + years in a senior graphic design position
- 5+ years of experience in design and interactive design
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.