The Global Strategic Design Office (GSDO) part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to be located in New York, NY.
The Global Strategic Design Office (GSDO) is an internal design team responsible for creating desirable, feasible and viable holistic end-user solutions across all of Johnson & Johnson’s business groups: Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices and Diagnostics. In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on people-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to care for the world, one person at a time.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creative execution of projects and initiatives; creating key elements of a brand’s holistic vision, through development and application of visual identity and brand experiences across diverse touch points such as communications, packaging, digital, product, or environmental design, with executional excellence.
- The Graphic Designer works under general supervision; handling many projects at one time, and collaborates in a team environment led by a Senior Designer, Design Lead, Design Manager or Design Director.
- Primary Responsibilities include developing concepts and execute on multiple projects for global brand.
- Advocate, drive, and execute environmentally sustainable and low-impact design solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong cross- functional partnerships.
- Utilize knowledge of design and cultural trends to guide solutions.
- Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines.
- Deliver innovation through improvements in processes and / or methodologies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of Design related experience is required.
- Demonstrated strong visual, written, and oral communication skills to execute project briefs is required.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and a basic understanding of environmentally responsible design is required.
- Up to 75-100% hands-on design work.
A Portfolio link MUST be included on each resume. Role/job description may be subject to change in an evolving organization.Primary Location
United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.