At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Marketing Designer Intern that will be a solid contributor and leader. Personal initiative is highly valued and strong contributors are rewarded with increasing responsibilities and increasingly interesting tasks.
You'll change the world by...
- Collaborating with Creative teams to articulate and execute design decisions for Vivint Solar.
- Creating web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image.
- Assisting in photography selection for new program launches and campaigns.
- Sending regular customer communications, including online reputation management and reporting.
You'll do that with your...
- Cultural savvy intelligence and have a pulse on current trends.
- Ownership skills on projects from start to finish, including and not limited to conceptualization, application, and final delivery.
- Presentation skills and "selling" the worth of creative ideas to influence decisions.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a strong desire to gain experience in a fast-paced corporate culture.
- Are interested in learning more about customer experience marketing, including customer communication, online interactions, social media, graphic design, UI design, content marketing, and email marketing.
- Are willing to be an active participant in improving the Vivint Solar customer experience.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.