This position will be part of a creative services in-house team and will help to lead the design and creative direction efforts. The creative team develops a variety of print and internal / external marketing collateral for the retail industry. All creative efforts are coordinated with the client to maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes. The Graphic Designer must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects within a corporate setting.
- Develops graphic concepts for in store product presentations in collaboration with assigned team
- Follows projects throughout all stages of print production
- Provides production support to produce technically correct, print ready mechanicals for release
- Interacts regularly with client, creative partners and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
- Interprets marketing ideas and turns them into visual reality at a world-class level
- Works directly with Creative Director and Senior Marketing Executives to help create top-line campaigns which push the boundaries
- Solves business challenges through marketing and smart creative design
- Takes ownership, leads initiatives and successfully executes through all stages of creative development on brand, on time and on budget
- Manage the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed meeting budget and schedule targets.
- Understands the client’s design needs and methodology
- Effective communication with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative.