Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Otis Elevator Company is seeking a Graphic Designer (UI/UX) to define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Work with our creative director and visual designers to incorporate the visual identity of our Social Media links into features. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, motion interactions, user interactions, asset production, and specifications as needed . As a member of our team, you will build UI components, and server-side components. The UI/UX Designer will also be tasked with producing high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials). Create and iterate on assets that reflect the OTIS brand, enforce a unified digital strategy, and provide aesthetically pleasing and intuitive experiences for our passengers, customers and associates.
You will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages performing at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will work with senior business leaders, marketing and technical leads to design and implement solutions that allow Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain desktop, web and mobile based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current solutions, as well as participate in the development of new industry-leading products
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Propose new interface methods to our business and marketing leaders.
Develop high quality interfaces in a high-paced, Agile environment. Experience/Qualifications
- Provide a strong portfolio of work
- 3 years + of web and/or mobile graphic design experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art
- A sensitivity to typography and color, a general awareness of materials/textures, and a practical grasp of animation
- Highly proficient in Photoshop or Sketch, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of iOS, OS X
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, cognitive psychology, computer science
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.