If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology.
Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms. Candidate should have interest in learning new technologies, processes, and software methodologies.
Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience. Degree should be in Computer Science or related field.
Candidates must have 5 years of experience with the following:
- Proficient in object-oriented, test-driven programming practices
- Experience with developing software for Linux hosting environment, leveraging open source technologies and languages
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with web design and WebUI implementation - Proven track record with samples available
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with cross-OS development and deployment
- Experience in build and test automation, OS imaging, machine recovery
Multiple positions available.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.