Graphics Software Engineer Job Description
Our team is responsible for the validation of 3D/compute Graphics (GPU) software driver in a pre-si environment. As a Graphics Software Engineer, you will perform research, design, develop, and maintain software test suites for graphics driver features.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Validate graphics driver both during pre-si and post-si phases.
- Test plan authoring, developing test strategy, specifying tests to be performed, analyzing test data, publishing test documentation, participating and performing reviews, resolving test design and implementing issues, and updating tests as needed through the product life cycle
- Work closely with software development team, debug team and hardware team
- Providing innovative test designs and/or solutions to enhance efficiency of software testing
- Plan and schedule work across multiple products to meet published deadlines
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with more than 1 years of experience in software validation or development including designing and debugging in the Windows* environment.
- Experience on synopsis/mentor graphics emulation tools and execution.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience/knowledge with C and/or C and Windows* programming [Win32*, Microsoft* Foundation Class MFC and Windows Driver Model* WDM]
- Experience with PC hardware and software architecture and developing system software in a Windows* environment
- Experience and strong background in software testing and test methodology such as hands-on work experience on testing software viz. functional, integration, regression, performance testing, and Graphical User Interface GUI testing
- Experience with software engineering practices
- Experience in development and/or validation of graphics drivers for Windows* operating systems and development and/or validation on Media components like encode, decode or Content protection would be added value.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel's next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.