If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a cross geo team responsible for managing all aspects Core/KMD driver development deliverable for a target GPU platform. The individual will provide leadership for the project team and be the key interface representing the program to stakeholders. The successful candidate will manage tasks and dependencies, identify and remove roadblocks, proactively communicate status and manage critical program risks in order to deliver against the project schedule.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working directly with the Core/KMD driver software development managers on project planning, resource modeling, and execution to committed plans
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to represent Core/KMD deliverables for existing platforms and plan Core/KMD deliverables for next generation projects
- Proactively managing milestone requirements, coordinating releases, creating indicators and driving project reviews
- Assessing risk, identifying issues and driving mitigation plans to ensure progress against schedule.
- Understand with clarity the technical requirements and/or features and coordinating with other graphics teams for resolutions or mitigations
- Being a leader in solving problems, driving solutions for a wide range of difficult problems and overcoming challenges
- Driving continuous process improvement and productivity enhancements
- Ability to effectively work with a cross geo team of engineers through planning, development, design, and delivering results
- Proactive and organized, comfortable driving process and managing in a matrix organization
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions
- Comfortable with international travel and time skewed work days required for effective interaction with international development teams
- Has a thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work
- Proven ability to interface with software development teams, product validation, marketing, legal and support teams as part of managing the overall project
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related offer field. MS is preferred.
Candidate must have at least 4 years of experience in the following:
-Proficiency related to software development, driver development, OS kernel development, low level hardware and software programming, power management/power conservation technologies and algorithms, power and performance tuning, memory management and security.
- Knowledge of IA-32/64 system hardware architecture, GPU architecture, and working on a SW development team
-Thorough knowledge of software engineering principles and system design flows
- Agile and PMP Certification
- Knowledge of Theory of Constraints and Agile Methodologies
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.