Data is the world's natural resource for the next century. In IBM Public Sector, we use the latest Big Data technologies, tools, and techniques to work collaboratively with our Public Sector clients to apply solutions to complex problems and strategic decisions for the public's benefit. Whether you are just starting your career, or at the top of your game, if you are excited about using your Big Data skills to help our government, healthcare or state and local clients, IBM's Big Data team is the place for you!
As a Database Developer at IBM, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. You'll do this using your systems knowledge and expertise to design and model applications, develop application solutions, and integrate them with packaged applications.
The Greenplum Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing/developing/deploying/delivering the architecture solution including software development, database/data warehouse and Business Intelligence capabilities
- Designing/developing/deploying/delivering data warehouse approaches and data repositories (terabyte scale or larger)
- Implementing industry standards and industry best practices.
- Maintaining solution and data warehouse including performance tuning
- Managing processes for example Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) and validating information across multiple databases. GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.