To assist all customers in their Rental Experience while maintaining the Avis quality and customer service standards. This position interacts directly with customers to ensure a quality rental experience and to address any questions or concerns that may arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
1. Greets customer with smile and positive attitude while directing customers to appropriate area.
2. Assists customers to ensure and expedite a positive rental experience.
3. Assists customers with inquiries and concerns in a positive and friendly manner.
Coordinate recovery, reconciling and shipping of lost and found items
4. Communicates with all levels of Avis employees.
5. Follows Avis Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the Company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service Ability
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to work in varying environments, such as indoors and outdoors.
- Valid Drivers License with Good Driving History may be required if driving of cars is necessary at location
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Two Years previous Customer Service Experience
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.