Alamo Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at the Honolulu Airport location. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the overall rental process. They provide customers with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the rental program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This full-time position will be scheduled 40 hours per week and requires availability during our business hours of 5am-12am including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing.
Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
Communicate customer service issues to management.
Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Ready Line for cleanliness.
Thank member for their business.
Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.