Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill 1st Shift Grinder job openings at our client's manufacturing plant in Corry, PA. These positions are temporary to hire with a growing company that offers a great starting wage once hired.
As a Welder you will be responsible for maintaining excellent product quality and maintaining a quota while working in a fast-paced, metal shop environment. Previous grinding experience a plus.
Responsibilities for this Welding job include:
- Working with a team in a manufacturing/ warehouse/ production environment
- Able to work 40+ hours per week.
- Basic welding experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma.
- Solid work history, an excellent work ethic and ability to work overtime as needed is required
- Interview with client and preform a weld test.
Click "APPLY NOW" or go to www.adeccousa.com
Adecco Employment Services is the largest staffing firm in the world ~ connecting more people to jobs at more companies than anyone else in the world. We offer our associates competitive wages, great benefits and assignments with TOP NOTCH companies! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.