Location: Radcliff, Kentucky
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 399693090
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Maintenance job in Radcliff, KY. This is for a long-term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Maintenance worker you will be responsible for performing work involving maintenance - repair to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment working properly. The ideal candidate is proactive in looking for preventative repairs, an excellent problem solver, and is detail-oriented. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Grounds Maintenance job include:
- Must be able to use hoist to lift 150 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in a wide range of temperatures
- Willing to set head stones (will use hoist)
- Mow and weed eat as needed
** After 2 months, based on attendance and performance will be able to apply for permanent position
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to pass background check
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to standard operating procedure
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Grounds Maintenance job in Radcliff, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled