This role provides leadership and direction for all the content and IMC related activities for our COKE TM brands. Answering the business direction provided by the brand leaders and in close partnership with the connection team, this role orchestrates the marketing communication plans for a portfolio of 3 brands: Coke, Coke Zero and Coke Life.
This role covers the traditional communication tools like TV advertising, Outdoor and Digital but, as we broaden the aperture of what Content means, it also includes the cross over with the entertainment team and the marketing innovation and Ventures team as a way to expand the reach of the stories we tell for our brand
Function Specific Activities -
• Lead the development of the IMC for all our portfolio of Coke TM Brand. In this role the person will have the responsibility to coordinate the different function that help bring stories to life (PR, Experiential, Entertainment, Digital, Social) and partner closely with the connection team to bring the plan to life
• Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies or suppliers (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, licensed or specialty merchandise, etc.) to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs and objectives (e.g., drive trail, increase loyalty).
• Direct and execute consumer programs/activation projects for all Coke TM brands marketing including tracking budget, supervising third parties and agencies, following timelines and managing team members in order to achieve outcomes as outlined in the initiative's project charter and/or objectives.
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to a team of 8 people including. Evaluate direct report's performance against established performance expectations
• Partners with the brand tea to understand the business growth strategies and key priorities and translate it into a communication and creative solution.
• Nurturing high quality relationship with the agency partners to provide them with guidance, leadership and inspiration.
Job Requirements -
Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience At least 12 years
Technical Skills -
• Creative Concept Generation: Knowledge of methods of brainstorming/creative concept generation. Includes knowledge of facilitation procedures for creative sessions.
• Brand Strategy Application: Knowledge of the strategic alignment between local/global properties and brand strategy.
• Evaluation of Third-Party Rights & Capabilities : Ability to evaluate the relevance of current properties and rights and identify the need for the acquisition of new rights.
• Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used and ability to inspire agency performance LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top