The Group Director, Forecast Center of Excellence is leader within the Coca-Cola North America organization and has the following key functions and responsibilities: Governance
- Provide vision, leadership and guidance across CCNA, CCNA PSS and Bottler
- Services groups with specific focus on:
- Process redesign to meet future needs
- Technology evolution
- Develop and implement optimal processes & tools for forecasting
- Broad responsibility for supporting related projects designed to integrated KO system planning processes and tools
- Develop and maintain service agreements with Brand Finance, PRGM, and Commercial etc. to ensure forecasting expectations are met
- Develop future solutions for the integration of volume and revenue forecasting for the RE and the weekly volume call Peer Collaboration
- Provide direct support and insights for PRGM and Finance through Forecasting Activities
- Ensure alignment of processes between teams
- Deliver year-over-year improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the forecast results & process
- Ensure rigorous improvement efforts are undertaken when key metrics are not met
- Lead continuous improvement objectives for Forecasting
- Ensure consensus meetings are supported and optimally functioning to ensure cross functional alignment
- Develop & ensure implementation of segmented forecasting strategies as part of enhanced routines
- Ensure the development of methodologies and approaches to better forecast both New Products and items leaving portfolio Capability Development
- Drive employee engagement and organizational health
- Coach, motivate, & develop CCNA Forecasting talent
- Develop rigorous & professional Forecasting training requirements and ensure continued capability development Budget Responsibility
- Oversee a department of approximately 5-7 people Internal Reporting Relationships
- Reports to: VP, USA Operations
- Direct Reports: Forecast Mangers
- Indirect Reports: Will work closely with Supply Chain, National Retail Sales, National Product Supply, Franchise Leadership and Brands EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent combination of experience and education EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 10+ years' experience in area of Forecasting.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Procurement, Operations, Production Planning, or previous experience as a Division Demand Manager preferred
- 5+ years of relevant or related industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills &Proficiencies with Excel/PowerPoint/Databases and forecasting systems, SAP
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top