This senior leader has overall IT responsibility for business intelligence (BI), master data, and decision science support for CCNA. This includes IT account management for the CCNA Strategy & Decision Support team, IT roadmap development and prioritization for master data, analytics, and reporting capabilities and platforms in CCNA, and delivery and support of solutions that fall within this domain. This leader also manages a team that provides IT support for analytics use cases for CCNA. Key products owned by this technical team include the CCNA data lake/big data ecosystem, Teradata, Informatica, Microstrategy, and Tableau.
This position regularly interfaces with members of the CCNA ELT and VP- and above clients. This position is accountable for the ongoing value, timeliness, and quality of solutions delivered. The ability to translate business needs into technical solutions that advance CCNA strategic priorities and to accept ownership for the ongoing operation of these solutions is a key criteria for this role.
This position is responsible to ensure alignment of solutions with accepted IT architecture standards and frameworks and is a key connection point to drive best practices sharing and re-usable data, analytics, and reporting solutions across the Coca-Cola System globally. Where there is an opportunity to positively influence IT architectural standards, this position is expected to do so. Must be a trusted partner within IT and exhibit strong influencing skills across the organization. Must have a passion for staying abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the data and analytics space.
This position oversees the delivery of a large number of products/projects crossing the CCNA business and must be skilled at managing demand and capacity via internal teams and partners. This position oversees project budgets in in the range of $10-$20M annually. Simplifying the data and analytics landscape while delivering modern, cost effective solutions that improve end-user experience is important for this role.
This position is responsible for leading and motivating a team of 15-20 associates plus partners. Must build a culture of delivery and quality and have a passion for coaching and developing people. Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain three-year technical roadmap for data, reporting and analytics capabilities that supports CCNA strategic business priorities. Measure and steward progress and value achieved.
- Effectively deliver multiple, large-scale projects in CCNA to support implementation of business intelligence, data and analytics capabilities and solutions. Effectively manages demand and capacity to deliver against highest value business priorities. Implement agile program/project management policies, standards, and procedures to ensure consistent and transparent execution across the portfolio. Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates on current activities to all stakeholders including CCNA CIO and business executives.
- Effectively manage the ongoing support of BI, master data, decision support solutions/products used by CCNA. Track and report service SLAs. Partners with the broader IT support organization to ensure effective support of global solutions used by CCNA.
- Leads team responsible for the creation of master data books of record and governs deployment of standard master data in destination solutions.
- Effectively manage partners in the development, delivery, and support of technical solutions. Enforce governance and controls framework within CCNA IT. Simultaneously attain continuous improvements in service delivery and cost effectiveness.
- Align products and solutions with overall IT architecture standards and frameworks. Actively share best practices and promotes re-use of solutions globally across the Coca-Cola System, where applicable.
- Stay current and provides thought leadership to business and IT relative to data and analytics solutions and translates this knowledge into business value.
- Continuously raise the caliber of talent within the team. Serves as a coach and mentor within the organization and provides career coaching and direction. Model a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, relentless pursuit of improvement - all with a high sense of personal accountability.
- Effectively manage baseline and project budgets for the team.
- Serves as a member of the CCNA IT leadership team and supports overall goals and objectives of CCNA IT.
- BA/BS required
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business Analytics, Management or industry-related curriculum preferred
- MBA preferred
Additional Skills (Preferred)
- Ability to partner with business to develop a strategic vision and capability roadmap, enabled by technology, for decision support and master data
- World-class program & project planning and execution: ability to effectively plan and manage the delivery of multiple complex and large scale solution development initiatives (>$10 MM) across different functional/technical areas.
- 10+ years of experience in IT management and large-scale solution delivery.
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a business partner and technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for business client of various levels
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications/systems using agile methodologies and automation tool sets
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover business needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- Ability to communicate with architects regarding technical design trade-offs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Foster a metrics-driven culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
- Business acumen and ability to
Leadership Behaviors: ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
- Project management certifications
- Consulting experience
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP and CRM's like Salesforce.com
- Experience in CloudCraze ecommerce Solution
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersDRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS:
Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)INSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top