Group Insurance Association Account Executive
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
Posted: November 23, 2017
Reference ID: ASS0001M
Account Executive Experienced in Servicing Association Accounts in the Group Insurance Industry.
Prudential’s Group Insurance(GI) Association Account Organization Account Management team is seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for managing relationships with assigned new and existing Association Account clients, mobilizing support staff to maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business, while resolving issues problems they arise. This position also entails generating revenue growth by developing and executing case-specific business plans and achieving profitability target while negotiating effectively to achieve persistency and increase in revenue.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• Exercising responsibility for retaining existing customers, expanding in-force business and selling renewals.
• Coordinating marketing, sales, and support services for Association Accounts.
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with clients, brokers, consultants, and internal business partners that result in increased sales revenue, client persistency, and customer satisfaction.
• Presenting the financial components of a re-rate including retention, risk, and year-end accounting
• Periodically (i.e. quarterly) providing clients premium and claim comparison analysis on both participating and non-participating employees.
• providing guidance to junior staff.
• 5 years of demonstrated success in servicing Accounts in the Group Insurance and/or managed care industry.
• The ability to develop and grow relationships and maintain a solid retention rate with Association clients.
• A track record of achievement in servicing and working with consultants and/or brokerage community is desirable.
• The ability to obtain a state Group Life and Health Insurance license within 30 days of hire
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Solid knowledge of Prudential products and services.