National Account Manager Experienced in Group Insurance and Benefits
Prudential’s Group Insurance (GI) National Account Organization (NAO) Account Management team is seeking a National Account Manager who will be responsible for and dedicated to the day to day service for one of National Account’s largest and most complex clients. This position requires establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with the customer at all levels, consultant, third party administrator, and internal business partners—resulting in increased sales revenue, customer persistency, and customer satisfaction. This position also entails working closely with the Account Executive in executing customer-specific business plans that are linked to Group Insurance goals and objectives. Some travel is required.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• possessing an understanding of the customer’s plan of benefits, processes, business partners, and issues.
• initiating actions that maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• proactively partnering with internal contacts to facilitate timely and acceptable resolution of issues or problems presented by the customer and/or consultant
• collecting information from internal partners, preparing meeting decks, and presenting financial and plan performance information to the client
• responding to customer questions and concerns with a sense of urgency