Sales Executive Experienced in Retaining Profitable Business
Prudential’s Group Insurance sales team is seeking a Premier Sales Executive with the ability to pursue and retain high levels of profitable business and solid relationships in a defined territory through proposal activity and broker development. The Premiere Sales Executive is a team player who will support Prudential’s presence in the marketplace in a variety of ways and be able to evaluate risk by judging industry, plan design, broker relationships, and legal ramifications.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing Request for Proposals (RFP's), discussing Plan features or enhancements with a consultant to better serve the needs of the client and their employees with a focus in the 100-4,999 lives.
• Working closely with the Underwriting/Contracts and Compliance departments to negotiate the best pricing.
• Developing relationships with key producers and consultants.
• Targeting and selecting accounts to submit to Underwriting.
• Coordinating and conducting finalist meetings.
• Coordinating and conducting CE classes, Lunch & Learns and meetings about Prudential’s Group Insurance products and services.
• Partnering with Account Management.
• 3 years selling Group Life and Disability Insurance with a major ancillary company
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
• Solid leadership abilities.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high performance culture.
• Sophisticated understanding of underwriting concepts and risk analysis.
• Advanced sales and technical ability in the 500 employee market.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• A high level of intermediary relationships and strong professional reputation.
• Thorough understanding of all of Group Insurance products and strategies.
• Ability to obtain a state Group Life and Health Insurance license within 30 days of hire.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.