Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Group Leader, Distribution to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world’s first soft disposable contact lenses, we’ve passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we’re proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Group Leader will administer, coordinate and control the distribution of products within the framework of established policies and procedures of the Distribution Department.
The Group lead will be responsible for:
• Supervising, coordinating and providing leadership to Distribution Associates
• Providing safety guidelines and training for Distribution Associates
• Adhering to environmental, safety and ergonomic policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives
• Coaching and providing leadership to associates
• Planning, directing and implementing actions to improve distribution’s order processing and completion of daily orders
• Providing writing and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Distribution Management, Associates and Business Partners
• Interacting with suppliers and vendors
• Applying effective case management as necessary
• Preparing performance reviews and development plans for all direct reports
• Reviewing process results in the areas of productivity, safety, quality, cost and staffing, work schedules and initiates changes to ensure department goals are met
• Tracking receiving and movement of inventory within Distribution and outside Vendors
• Performing other related duties and projects as assigned by managementQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of six (6) years of overall experience, and four (4) years of related experience within Operations, Supply Chain, Inventory, Warehouse, Distribution, Manufacturing or Engineering is required
• A minimum of three (3) years of people management is required
• Experience in a high volume distribution environment and managing a large wage workforce is preferred
• Experience partnering with all levels of management in cross-functional team environment is required
• Experience with Process Excellence, Lean, Six Sigma methodologies is preferred, certification is a plus
• Experience in GMP or FDA regulated environment is preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office is required
• Knowledge of SOX audit initiatives is preferred
• ERP systems experience and SAP experience is preferred
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical and organization skills is required
• Must have excellent collaboration, customer service and oral/written communication skills
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% domestic and international travelPrimary Location
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.