Description Group Manager Business Development, CG Partnerships
Intuit is looking for a highly passionate, talented and aspiring leader to fill a key position as a business development group manager for the Consumer Group. The CG Partnerships team is responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies that allow us to enable and accelerate growth for our consumer products, including TurboTax, Mint and our new Consumer Platform. We work with some of the world's largest and most established consumer brands, and also with smaller companies and startups. We are also at the epicenter of a major transformation of the Consumer Group from a product-centric company, to a platform-centric one.
The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic business development, a track record of success and the ability execute against complex problems and aggressive timelines. This role requires a blend of business development, sales, business analytics, partner management, marketing, strategic thinking, and understanding of the consumer financial landscape. The position is full-time and based in Mountain View or San Diego and will require travel at least 30% of the time. Responsibilities:
- Create and grow relationships with existing and future strategic partners, primarily in the financial services and fintech space
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor with major partners to optimize their digital acquisition, activation and engagement strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of Intuit
- Key contributor to the overall consumer partnership strategy and plan
- Experience successfully navigating a fast paced, highly ambiguous start up environment
- Deeply understand our customers and partners needs to better solve user pain-points and identify trends and market opportunities
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that is passionate about innovation and disruption to the benefit of members and partners
- Has 10+ years of experience in financial product customer acquisition, media buying or digital marketing
- Hyper-focused on partner satisfaction, preferably proven experience in a client-facing or senior management role and experience within financial services industry
- Experience with digital marketing with knowledge of performance-based marketing models (CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL)
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly
- Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to consensus on important issues
- Experience in managing complex accounts simultaneously along with shepherding multiple cross-functional opportunities and projects in parallel
- Experience working, influencing and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious team player with the ability to execute partner requests and tasks in time sensitive situations
- BA required, MBA or MS Degree a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.