Come join Intuit as a Group Manager in the Small Business Group (QuickBooks) Data Analytics & Science team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position leads a team of talented analysts and scientists to work alongside with business stakeholders to deliver customer insights and recommendations. Responsibilities:
- Leads and nurtures a team of talented analysts and scientists with a focus on customer acquisition, retention and end-to-end customer experiences
- Partners with business leaders (e.g. marketing, product and/or care) to define strategic business questions, areas of investment, and critical priorities
- Translates business and analytics strategies into multiple short-term and long-term projects, and manages end-to-end execution
- Evangelizes analytics insights that lead to strong hypotheses or decisions, and evangelizes innovative analytics ideas that enable new opportunities
- Drives analytics rigor by inspecting and experimenting methodologies, improving techniques, and creating a learning culture
- Drives data roadmap from data quality to data visualization, and marshals resources from multiple functions to deliver scalable solutions
- Roles-model "win-together" while challenging status quo and driving changes across teams regardless of organizational structure
- 10+ years of diverse analytics experience on end-to-end customer-level data
- Proven experience in leading a team of analysts and/or scientists
- Strong passion in uncovering strategic opportunities and solving business problems
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience in statistical modeling techniques
- Experience in data gap assessments, requirements and infrastructure implementation
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Undergraduate degree a must. Masters in a quantitative discipline preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing & Deal Management (Ad Platform) Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Self-Employed Digital Marketing Leader Associate Partner Manager - Financial Institutions See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.