Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for consumers, small and mid-sized businesses, and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, Mint.com, QuickBooks®, and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading Provider of Cloud-based Software as a Service capabilities.
Come join Intuit's CTO Dev Group to help us maximize velocity at which Intuit can put awesome products in the hands of customers as Group Program Manager. We're looking for a passionate seasoned leader/program manager who can help break down organizational boundaries, and empower the team to achieve its best. Responsibilities
- You will lead and drive release planning and execution for multiple teams in partnership with Engineering, Product Management, Operations and other cross functional groups to deliver successful product releases.
- You will be part of the leadership team and coordinate the Financial Data Services group's efforts with the other business units across Intuit.
- You will drive continuous improvement and help teams become higher performing and improve the quality of our products.
- You will provide recommendations to support decision making around release and go-live release readiness.
- You will drive your release teams toward the strategic goals and remove obstacles that stand between your teams and business success.
- You are expected to lead your teams in running releases using best Agile practices.
- You look around corners to anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers.
- You foster collaboration and shared accountability for outcomes with Product Management, Engineering, Experience Design, and other functional partners.
- You will see the big picture and ensure release processes scale appropriately with the organization and be a change agent to drive transformational improvements.
- You will be a thought partner with business leaders in identifying priorities and determining the best ways to implement them solving for all three stakeholders (customer, employee, shareholder) balancing short and long term.
10+ years of experience in SaaS product development and release management with direct experience working with multiple scrum teams using Agile
Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity; adapt to and manage change quickly
Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
Ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally in a large organization
Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given.
Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
Equally passionate about business and technology
Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment.
Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent technical experience required.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Compliance Manager Senior Compliance Manager Senior Global Training Leader - QuickBooks Global Voice of Customer Experience Leader - Small Business Group Principal Technical Program Manager, GRC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.