Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc, a
pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Group
Product Director for Professional Promotion in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a
pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an
array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including:
cardiovascular disease, metabolism, general medicine (infectious diseases),
mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (epilepsy,
migraine prevention and treatment), immunology and oncology. Our ultimate goal
is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many
first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs
of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to
For more about Janssen
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives
us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
The Group Product Director for
Professional Promotion will:
- Play a significant role in the overall development and
execution of the brand strategy, with a specific focus on leading a team of
marketers to drive Professional Promotion to HCPs (Endo, PCP, and NP/PA) for a
brand that is still in the early phases of its lifecycle.
- Will be center to all current and future enhancements to
the brands positioning, messaging and segmentation within a dynamic and
- Will lead HCP promotional efforts, and must be at the
forefront of gaining strategic insights on new and existing data, while helping
to shape the overall brand strategy to ensure long-term brand differentiation
and class leadership.
- Key responsibilities include contributing to the overall
brand strategy, leading all positioning, messaging, and HCP segmentation
efforts, leading field communications and POA planning, and driving the
execution of various promotional programs.
- The individual will be a critical part of the Brand
Marketing Leadership Team.
- Will need to effectively partner with other members of
the Metabolics Leadership Team, Medical Affairs, R&D, cross functional
partners, and external agencies.
- Integrate communications and messaging across the
Metabolics marketing team to compliantly optimize the impact of our promotional
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure alignment
and consistency of messaging
- Work with agencies to evolve the content of our
professional promotional materials as needed
- Partner with Sales Management to drive execution of field
driven promotional efforts
- Manage overall Prof Promo budget
- Analyze key performance indicators, competitive
activities, and financial reports, and suggest improvements while seeking
profit maximization of overall efforts
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated Marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Professional Promotion Efforts is required.
- Previous experience managing a team of marketers is strongly preferred.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing is desired.
- Experience in diabetes is a plus, but not required.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and be strong in insight based actions.
- Ability to work within, and lead a cross-functional team is required.
- A demonstrated track record of success and strong results is required.
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require 25% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.