In this role, you will lead a team responsible for driving awareness, consideration and conversion of prospective customers for our QuickBooks Online offering. This leader is responsible for building and deploying a Go To Market Plan to deliver our annual QBO subscriber targets. You are accountable for new direct QBO new subscribers. Further, this leader manages the weekly business performance, driving new investments and corresponding initiatives as needed to meet business commitments. You'll co-manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget in support of our always ambitious goals!
Leadership and Talent Management
- Build, mentor, and develop a high performing team with deep functional knowledge in Acquisition Marketing - specifically digital channels - PPC, affiliate, display, social
- Serve as a key leader working with the Director of the Small Business Segment Marketing and cross-functional digital marketing counterparts, to build the core competencies across the team
- Build annual acquisition GTM plan and lead a team to deliver annual subscriber targets. Manage business performance on weekly basis, getting to root cause and deploying incremental activity as necessary
- Leverage deep understanding of digital marketing to build creative integrated marketing programs to deliver on business commitments
- Develop real empathy for customers, competitors, and offerings, to support articulation of the QBO value propositions - partnering with product marketing counterparts to create a differentiated, consistent, communications and claims
- Partner with product management organization to drive customer confidence through effective first time use and onboarding
- 8+ years of marketing experience, including expertise in the Product Marketing function and a proven track record of bringing offerings to market
- Acquisition Marketing craft: Deep expertise in digital marketing tactics to drive business commitments. Further - uncovering customer needs, understanding market context, developing segmentation strategies, creating positioning, and creating differentiated messaging. Proven track record in driving integrated marketing across channels and influencing product design to pay off promises made
- Bias for action and boldness: Act with a sense of urgency to act on insights, and push the envelope to swing big and win in our markets
- Accountability for results: A clear track record of taking ownership for delivering business results, engaging employees, delighting customers, and rapid iteration to drive growth
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining complex data for insights, and applies them through hypothesis-based thinking. Can synthesize data to find overlooked conclusions and develop workable solutions, which result in business growth. Must also be able teach the skills, and build this capability in the team
- Customer-focused: tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point
- Partnership and influence: thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with excellent influencing skills, and natural ability to want to "roll up your sleeves" in partnership with your teams
- Talent stewardship and leader/teacher: able to attract, grow and retain talented employees and lead the team to become a high performing, highly engaged organization
- Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
SEO, Marketing Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC Sr. Business Development Representative - Growth Partnerships Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization VP Marketing See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.