As a key member of the Strategic Partner Group (SBG), we are looking for a Group Manager for Mega Platforms
who is an experienced, strategic, high-energy, hands-on, results-oriented professional to target, maintain and expand relationships within the Mega Platform partner segment. This person will accelerate the company's growth by creating and executing on a focused plan to generate new revenue opportunities directly or indirectly for Intuit. This person will lead a team responsible for developing account penetration and relationship management strategies to complete successful partnerships leveraging Intuit technology, products and services. The position reports directly to the Vice President, Mega Platforms, Strategic Partner Group. Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Structure and negotiate customized/sophisticated partnership agreements to enable Intuit offerings including licensing, pricing and support
- Analyze and prioritize partners based on potential and ability to scale
- Identify, reach, and influence relevant executives and decision makers
- Effectively communicate key technical learnings and product requirements to internal product management and engineering teams in order to inform product roadmap decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders verbally and in writing
- BS or BA degree with an MBA
- 10+ years of experience in a corporate/business development or a senior client-facing role - preferably in management consulting or technology
- Technical Acumen - ability to engage on the technical requirements of OFX and Direct Data Access
- Strategic thinker who can solve big customer and partner problems, connect dots
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative, ability to partner well with multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical acumen, bias towards data-driven analysis and decision-making
- Excellent at leading and developing high performing teams
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Head of Marketing-Quickbooks India Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Senior Communications Manager Senior Manager, Digital Pricing Product Marketing Manager See More…