Power Power Generation Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
GRS Sales & Operations Plan Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
GE Power Services partners with customers across the globe to service their gas turbine, steam turbine, generator, and boiler components. In this role, the GRS (Global Repair Solutions) will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop short-term and forward looking demand models.
In addition, you will work with the Global Repair Solutions network to develop detailed capacity models and drive the overall planning strategy & execution. You will lead a global team that drives these processes across the Power Services regions.
As the GRS Sales and Operating Plan Leader, you will:
• Establish, drive and continuously improve the sales & operating planning rhythm for global repair solutions network
• Partner with commercial teams, region teams, product lines, forecasting teams, and related stakeholders to drive improvements in forecasting processes, speed, and accuracy
• Lead and engage with commercial, region, and operations team in war rooms to understand current / future market trends and drive initiatives to improve in the future
• Partner with Sales, the regions, the product line teams, and related stakeholders to consolidate the global repair solutions and work with the optimization teams to align required capacity and capability
• Identify gaps and mitigating opportunities in the demand plan versus capacity and operating plan
• Proactively drive engagement with commercial, product line and region teams to ensure component mix is optimized and productivity targets are delivered
• Partner with finance, regions, service centers, and other stakeholders to determine financial impact of the demand/supply plan
• Drive overall capacity and forecasting details for global network blueprint process and related business processes, share results and solutions to address gaps with leadership team
• Coach and mentor sales and operating planning team relative to GRS CTQ's (Critical to Quality)
• Champion process and culture change and share best practices across broader organization
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing or operations
• Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time, as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong business, commercial, and financial acumen
• Demonstrated ability to lead and drive significant change
• Strong customer-orientation and focus
• Excellent analytical skills and decision making skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders to optimize results
• Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor talent
• Prior experience with repair processes, customer fulfillment, business planning, and/or related processes
• Six Sigma training or equivalent quality training
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.