GSA Renewal Specialist
The primary function of this position is to assist in the retention, recovery and growth of SimplexGrinnell federal government service revenue in force. This position will be responsible for working directly with our GSA clients and the districts on PMA renewals, to help drive service excellence and revenue recognition.
DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES
• Formulate and execute overall a sales strategy to maximize Revenue in Force for the Federal Government market.
• Execute communications to our GSA service contract customers at set times prior to the renewal date.
• Contact current GSA service contract customers prior to renewal date coordinating appropriate paperwork to ensure timely execution of yearly service renewal.
• Work with customers supporting them with questions and service issues that they may have; work closely with District Management and support staff as needed.
• Work with former GSA service contract customers, identifying reason for not renewing and attempting to secure new service agreements.
• Work with our GSA customers and District PMA Sales Reps in identifying potential service upgrade opportunities.
• Review contract documents for accuracy and compliancy.
• Perform a high level of investigation in order to achieve problem resolution.
• Implement client contracts and provide information to regional and district personnel.
• Interface with the Government Compliance and Legal Dept as required.
• Maintain the GSA intranet site.
• Maintain customer database.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of all activities and submit all required reports, expenses, weekly schedules and activity reports in a timely manner.
• Formulate and maintain an annual business plan addressing specific goals and objectives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry work experience
Experience: Two plus years industry experience
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self-starter and able to work both independently and as a team member
• High attention to detail, exceptional accuracy, action-oriented, ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results
• Passion for supporting a customer oriented business environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, and in ACE
• Knowledge of the Federal Government procurement process, FAR, and GSA
• Familiarity with procedures and requirements for service and repair of Fire Alarm, Sprinkler and Suppression systems
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.