At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an experienced SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) Analyst to join the Logistics Execution ERP Information Technology team located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of GTS Analyst will be responsible for the design and implementation of global trade compliance software throughout the enterprise. This position requires knowledge and expertise with deploying the SAP Global Trade Services module. The person hired for the position of GTS Analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering, configuration and design of the GTS system, and support Polaris deployments from blueprint through hypercare. Guided by domain knowledge and expertise, the GTS Analyst will work with cross-functional teams from different 3M businesses and countries to successfully deploy the SAP Global Trade Services module.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create, and document SAP GTS applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in 3M businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full lifecycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment.
- Support deployments in terms of configuration, FD design, process standardization, training and go live support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with IT experience in application development
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with ERP implementations
- Ability to work across a highly matrixed organization to accomplish goals
- Two or more years of experience working with SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Must have good writing skills and be extremely well organized
- Technical aptitude and desire to absorb and apply technical information as required
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to complete day to day tasks with minimum amount of direction
- Should possesses strong understanding of application development and system design
- Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
- Experience with Lean/Agile methodology
: Maplewood, MinnesotaTravel:
May include up to 25 - 50% domestic or internationalRelocation:
Is authorized for this position
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.