Ambassadors will welcome and host the World to experience the history and future of The Coca-Cola Company, its Brand, portfolio of beverages and its people. As an Ambassador you bring the World of Coca-Cola Attraction and night time event business to life through extraordinary service and attention to each guest by sharing key messages. Key responsibilities include: actively engaging with all guests and anticipating their needs. Sharing knowledge of and telling the history and stories about our Brand and The Company. Working to create and maintain a hassle-free, safe operation as well as flawless show quality, operating effectiveness, exhibits and experiences. This is a Temporary/Seasonal opportunity. Essential Job Functions:
Leadership Behaviors :
- Greet and engage guests throughout the attraction, in role as an ambassador for The Coca-Cola Company and the City of Atlanta.
- Share stories and information about the Coca-Cola Company and The World of Coca-Cola.
- Communicate the principles and values of The Company through personal contact with guest and dignitaries from around the world in order to further enhance the guest connection to our brands.
- Provide necessary crowd control throughout the attraction including organization of lines and ability to communicate with large groups and fellow team members.
- Function as the source of knowledge about The Coca-Cola Company, its products and history.
- Conduct private tours through acquiring the skills necessary to become a certified VIP tour guide
- Complete open and closing task in the area you are assigned to as outlined in the SOG.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Demonstrate constructive discontent; Question when things can be done better and identify improvement areas. Take appropriate risks and learn from mistakes. Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas. Propose opportunities for improvement; influence stakeholders to drive execution. Apply best practices and learning from other parts of the System.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Gain agreement from others to support ideas or take action using fact-based recommendations. Establish and work to continually improve productive, long-term relationships. Take action based on knowledge of effective business practices, ensuring internal/external customer needs are met or exceeded. Consider how work impacts others and act accordingly.
- Act Like an Owner: Focus on highest priority actions first; adjust priorities when appropriate to achieve results. Accomplish objectives; ensure completion of work. Take action in daily work to positively impact people, communities and the environment. Use Company resources responsibly
- Inspire Others: Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; be a brand ambassador. Align actions and decisions with company vision and strategies. Persist in achieving goals in spite of barriers or obstacles through personal commitment to work. Be engaged in work and invest time, passion and best efforts to accomplish goals. Respect others and be honest and open in order to build credibility and trust
- Develop Self and Others: Respect and leverage individual differences. Help others learn and grow by providing feedback and mentoring. Promote the organization to prospective employees and refer great talent to our System. Ask for and act on feedback from others; continuously develop through learning from others and sharing knowledge and experience. Make choices to help balance work and life, in pursuit of bringing personal energy to work, creating overall well-being.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests remain our top priority. Guest Service-Story Telling.
- Guest Service: Ensures that the guest remains top priority.
- Organization: Ability to organize, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines..
- Business Etiquette: Communicate effectively with guests, members of management and ambassadors. Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Communication: Ability to represent the Company effectively in a public forum through verbal and visual presentations, delivering guest service that enhances the reputation and image of the company.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g. customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc.).
- Flexibility: In scheduling to meet the needs of the business. Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Availability: Must have full availability to work at any assigned shift, 3 or 4 days each week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions.
- Previous Guest Service experience is a plus.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.