Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Under general supervision is responsible for guest service, detection and reporting of safety hazards in Asilomar Conference Grounds, provides immediate First Aid response, maintains a secure facility and perimeter, and assists clients and visitors around Asilomar Conference Grounds. Essential Tasks:
• Transports guests around Asilomar Conference Grounds, as needed.
• Promotes professional behavior, courtesy and service while interacting with guests
• Reports security and safety incidents in Asilomar Conference Grounds.
• Patrols the grounds and reports suspicious activities to management and/or local, State authorities.
• Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Tasks and responsibilities
may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the
• Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies and procedures and insures
compliance with these policies and procedures.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or overtime.
• Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they
relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards
• Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job
specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training and/or
• All other duties as assigned. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.