TEKsystems is looking for a Guest Services Representative for one of our clients in Edina.
- This is a 3 month contract to hire position.
- Starting pay of $13/hr with a $30K converting salary.
- The shift is Tuesday - Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm.
The Enterprise Call Center Team is dedicated to providing prompt service and timely resolutions to our customers. We are the first point of contact and on the forefront of providing support and communication to our field on incidents and general questions overall. Our goal is to ensure that a customer's call is handled with proficiency so that it resolved in a timely manner. The Enterprise Call Center Team is in a unique position within the company as we notice and alert others to problems and trends observed from speaking daily with our customers. We stand behind our company's values and do the right thing to take care of our customers.Responsibilities:
Essential Qualities Required:
- Manage inbound incidents from our customers via phone or e-mail
- Capture and provide accurate information to customers in order to ensure incidents are resolved professionally, fairly, and in a timely manner
- Utilize pre populated knowledge articles to resolve incidents or escalated for resolution
- Professionally communicate with all levels of corporate, field, salon employees and guests
- Partner with and maintain excellent relationships with peers, corporate and field employees
- Utilize enterprise ticketing system in order to capture all customer interactions, escalations and resolutions
- Actively participate in all required meetings, training sessions, and activities related to job development
- Demonstrate support for all corporate initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills / Experience:
- Friendly and enthusiastic team player
- Listen and obtain information from callers in a professional, systematic and organized manner
- Ability to manage stress and deal with difficult people
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to think independently, prioritize work, make decisions and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Assume responsibility for self-development and career progression
- Outstanding attendance and dependability with the ability to adhere to a flexible schedule
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Previous customer experience required
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Well-developed, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Great personality, team spirit, demonstrates positive values
- Proficiency with computer applications
- College degree in business, communications, or related field desired.
- Proficiency in Spanish or French is a plus, but not required
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.