Guest Relations is a liaison and a guest advocate from the time they check-in to their departure. Checking guests in/out of Resort PMS, while ensuring billing is accurate and maintained throughout the stay. Recommending and booking Spa Treatments, Programming experiences and any other items a guest should needs. The Guest Relations Agent will tour all new guests throughout the Resort and to their individual room assignments following the check-in process. Guest Relations Agent will form a relationship with each guest and ensure every need is met throughout the stay. Guest Relations will communicate with all other departments within the resort to ensure requests are filled. Essential Functions:
- Greets arriving guests with a Miraval welcome drink.
- Checks guests into PMS system and obtains credit for the stay.
- Maintains guest’s folios and checks guests out of PMS system.
- Inform guests with a deep understanding of all Spa offerings, Programming Experiences and be able to add, change and cancel appointments within the PMS system.
- Follow up with all departments to ensure guests requests and issues are taken care of within expected time.
- Send apology and service recovery when issues do arise and be an advocate for the guest.
- Take advance amenity orders, collect fees and disseminate to appropriate department.
- Participate in Spa and Programming offerings on a continual basis
- Inform Supervisor immediately of any issues a guest is having during their stay.
- Be able to tour guests thru property throughout the day.
- Communicate excessively with other team members to ensure guest’s stays are perfect.
- Assist other associates.
- Fill in as the resort operator as necessary.
- Assist with luggage as necessary.
- Must be proficient with time management and multi-tasking
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.