Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Unit Leaders are responsible for coordinating and leading multiple service lines and helping to tie the hospitality services together. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Coordinates and leads employees inCustomer Service Center.
- Work reception desk as needed.
- Extensive phone and email interaction with customer base.
- Identify customer needs to identify conference center resources.
- Responsible for performing customer satisfaction checks.
- Responsible for performing service recovery to customers who have received unsatisfactory service.
- Works with reservation system to schedule conference rooms with appropriate AV and other resources
- Supports the Customer Service Center by coordinating and/or performing support service activity which includes taking service calls and dispatching the appropriate personnel to handle the issues; could perform such tasks such has helping with room setups
- Performs a number of group huddles with employees in each department to communicate with each on any news or changes.
- Gives input on employee evaluations as well as assisting with disciplinary counseling.
- Helps to coach and encourage team members within the conference center to ensure standards are adehered to and facility is in compliance.
- Responsible for various project work, scheduling, and managing of multiple employees.
- Adheres to all Aramark appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must have at least 6 months working experience in guest services, conference center, convention center or hotel reception.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lead and communicate with a large number of employees.
- Must have the ability to take initiative for problem solving, decision making, and managing employees.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.