Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Guest Services Worker/Gatekeeper/Receptionist
This position is for our Guest Services Department Float Pool Staffing. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Create positive first impressions and professional guest experiences for all guests.
- To monitor employee and visitor access. Directing individuals to the appropriate person and/or department and securing an escort as required by client's security protocol. Answer incoming internal calls. Receive some limited types of deliveries. Complete data entry and/or administrative tasks. Respond professionally to emails and requests for service and assistance.
- High School Degree or G.E.D, some college preferred.
- Previous experience in front desk customer services, hotel reception, secretarial or administrative assistance is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.