Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Part-Time Tour Guide at the BMW Zentrum in Greer, SC Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Greets guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for learning and accurately delivering approved tour script with poise and professionalism
- Responsible for incorporating any information updates into the tour script as needed
- Responsible for the safety of tour guests during plant tours including evacuation procedures.
- Is professional in appearance and actions at all times
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time to conduct tours of the manufacturing facility, cafe and retail store
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.