Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Job Summary:
Welcomes and accommodates guests and staff in an effective and courteous manner. Works in the business center and provides excellent guest service in assisting guests with any business needs. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assists guests with their business center needs (e.g., making copies, sending faxes, typing) and bill services.
- Opens and closes the business center.
- Instructs guests on how to access the internet.
- Packages, labels and ships items for guests and ensures that charges are applied to proper accounts, room numbers, or credit cards.
- Coordinates delivery of packages, mail, faxes, and/or boxes to the proper meeting room or guest room.
- Contacts appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Processes all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and equipment and order general office supplies.
- Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Reports to work in proper uniform
- Maintains positive attitude in high stress situations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.