- Strong desire to rapidly grow and scale North America Guidewire Business
- Demonstrated ability to stay current on latest market offerings with desire to lead and educate practice
- 8+ years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Guidewire Functional or Technical Certifications
- 4+ years of Consulting experience with Guidewire implementations (sales, solutioning, consulting)
- 2+ years of Consulting experience with Guidewire BillingCenter implementations
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- 6+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Team and relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Insurance operating model development (distribution, sales, service, product management, claims, customer experience, analytics )
- Demonstrated deep experience in one or several of the following industry segments: P&C Personal Lines, P&C Small Commercial Lines, P&C Middle Market, P&C Large/Specialty, Life & Annuity, Group Benefits
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver Guidewire technology consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members
- Guidewire value proposition development and articulation
- Guidewire technology capability solutioning and blueprint development
- Technology roadmap development
- Technology consulting program execution
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and foster a highly motivated, team-oriented environment and actively guide and mentor people
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.