Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of data solution including designing data models for large enterprise applications, and implementing a highly scalable data analytics platform.
- Development of a future-proof data architecture that handle current and future data challenges
- Development of a data model that supports multi-tenant architecture providing row-level data isolation
- Development of a data platform that provides data-driven decision (DDD) making capabilities through machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Development of a data platform that ingest and process massive amount of data sourced from workday platform.
- Analyze, design and implement analytical and operational capabilities in data architecture
- Employ industry standard security mechanism to protect and preserve data
- Define data modeling principles, change management policies, and maintenance procedures.
- Collaborate with product managers, enterprise application architects and operation teams to ensure the proposed solution aligns with business goals and objectives.
- Partner with various stakeholders within the business to drive success
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.