Big Data / Hadoop Developer
As a Big Data / Hadoop software developer, the candidate will have the unique opportunity to build unparalleled in-depth knowledge within our business. Working with modern distributed analytics systems, complex data, and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to deploy complex methodology into a production environment.
Your typical activities might include:
- Collaborating with business owners, subject matter experts, and go to market teams to deploy methodology into an automated environment.
- Optimizing code to run efficiently in a distributed environment.
- Overseeing multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Production deployments of advanced analytics.
- Comprehensive testing of your own code.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least two years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong Hive and Impala Query Language skills.
- Experience with Spark, SparkR, PySpark, Hue and Hue Notebook.
- Experience with Squoop, Git and Squirrel.
- Experience within agile development environments such as JIRA.
- Experience with statistical methodology and Healthcare domain.
- Alternatively, a relevant combination of education, training and work experience.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.