Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Hourly compensation of $11/hr.
Schedule flexibility required.
Apart from religious observations must be able to work mornings, afternoons, night, weekends and holidays. Weekly schedule between 38-40 hours.
Alamo Rent A Car at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is looking for customer service driven individuals to fill return agents/customer service agent positions. The Customer Service Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of the rental return using the company approved customer service techniques. The Return / Handheld position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Facilitates rental process; verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face in city/market locations. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turn-back, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and/or garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations; must be able to work the following shift/schedule(s): 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons, and nights)- including weekends and holidays.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.