Working directly alongside and reporting to the Sr. Manager- Marketing and Brand Engagement in Tustin, this is an exciting opportunity to hold a role within the Hansen's team and bring what you have to a challenging and evolving business. We are seeking the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking, combined with proven 'hands-on' design execution skills. Ultimately this role is about creating value for the Hansen's portfolio of brands, by effectively using the power of Design.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED... TO BE ABLE TO DESIGN
- At least 1-2 years of professional design experience preferably in an in-house creative services environment or agency with a proven track record of creating brand communications
- Present a strong portfolio of exceptional self-created design projects including packaging, sales collateral, POS, brand presentations, and event/trade show graphics.
- Strong eye for detail, composition, color, typography, imagery and texture.
- Ability to interpret and apply creative direction from drawing/sketching to final deliverables.
- Knowledge of image formats and print production process.
- Adapt campaign artwork for various retail partners across channel: setting up mechanicals, ensuring materials are produced correctly and deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain library/archive of assets for multiple brands.
- Maintain visual standards and brand ID guidelines.
- Create compelling and engaging presentations.
- Show the confidence and ability to predict 'what's next' in design trends.
- Good knowledge of design publications, blogs, and demonstrate you are abreast of design industry global news and technology.
- Mastery of design software (see below).
- Identify examples of 'good work' and 'great work.'
- Be able to work in a deadline driven environment in the most efficient way possible.
- Be respected by others for the manner in which you carry out your role
TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to summarize and convey complex information in a compelling, engaging and simple way.
- Make persuasive presentations to management.
- Report back in a timely and concise way.
- An understanding of online communications - their capabilities and limitations, awareness of web and mobile technologies.
- Rounded understanding and appreciation of wider business issues.
- An entrepreneurial approach to creative problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Tackle uncomfortable issues, head-on.
TO BE ABLE TO DESIGN+
- Tools: Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Mac) including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and intermediate experience with Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Education: A BA in Graphic Design or professional equivalent.
- Juggle: The ability to work on up to 4+ major projects at any one time and the sub-projects that go with that.
- "Always On" attitude: Irregular hours may be required around concept debut and key deadlines across the project schedule.
- Travel: 10%
- Language: Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Portfolio: Please provide link to creative work for review.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top