Hardware Design Engineers
Location: Plymouth Charter Township, Michigan
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 593881212
A Hardware Engineer job in Plymouth, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role the candidate would be designing the hardware of product to the delivery to the customer. Must be able to handle projects from cradle to grave. The ideal candidate would have 2-6 years of experience. DIRECT HIRE!!
Hardware Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Support and contribute to technical discussions with the customers.
• Design and validate custom electronic hardware applications.
• Design custom and standard OpenECUs
• Develop improved product hardware test methods.
• Bachelor's degree in in Engineering required.
• 2-6 years of experience hardware design required.
• Good interpersonal/communication skills.
• Ability to effectively operate and communicate in a fast pace environment.
If you are interested in this DIRECT HIRE Hardware Engineer job in Plymouth, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled