Hardware (HW) team in Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) division of Intel Corporation is looking for a HW engineer. HW team is responsible for all product design & development phases ranging from PCB design, simulations, prototyping and validation leading to high volume manufacture of Intel's Solid State Drives (SSDs).
As an SSD HW Engineer, you will be responsible for range of tasks related to PCB design for SSD products. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Working closely with rest of the project teams to develop and qualify SSD products.
* Evaluate and validate components for SSD PCBs.
* Planning and documentation.
* Dealing with challenging situation.
* Communicate with different teams building relationship with them.
* To work independently oriented to results.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3 months of experience in HW design.
- 3 months of experience in HW design flows such as schematic capture, layout, simulations and validation.
- 3 months of experience in oscilloscopes, power supplies and logic analyzers.
- 3 months of experience with programming/scripting languages such as C/C , Python.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.