An Optics Engineer job in Mountain View, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will help build an SDK and application ecosystem to interact with an already developed prototype.
Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Interface with hardware, software and leadership team regarding project optical requirements
• Design, document and oversee next generation device optics
• Benchmark current and future camera/optical systems
• PhD degree in physic, optics or other related field with 3 years of related technical work or a MS degree and 5 years of related technical work
• Experience in designing camera/imaging systems including lenses and sensors
• Experience with optical test equipment and software programs
• Experience working with small/miniature optical systems and devices (cell phone sized optics and smaller)
• Ability to work cross-culturally with camera module and lens providers
• Ability to work on new and experimental devices
If you are interested in this Hardware/Optics Engineer position in Mountain View, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.