Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to PhD level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Engineer - Hardware
Level of Experience: Intern
Requisition #: S1020608
What You'll Do
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
• ASIC Design and Verification
• System/Board Design
• Circuit Board Layout
• Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
• Signal Integrity
• Power Design
Who You'll Work With
Open-minded, driven, diverse and extremely innovative people at Cisco design the hardware that makes the internet work. Bring your knowledge of computers and networking and take it to a new level in any one of the following product categories including: cloud, social, mobile/wireless, video, VoIP, big data, collaboration, web, Internet of Things, routing, switching, IPv6, data center, HPC, TelePresence and many more. Your work will impact billions globally.
Who You Are
• Currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math, Physics or related major
• Minimum of a 3.5 GPA or higher
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
• Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
• Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
with the extended team
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univhardwarejobs #Engineering #ComputerScience @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: Intern/Co-Op
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.