Primary Storage Regional Sales Rep - Southern CA (Los Angeles) - Resume to email@example.com
The geography covers Southern CA including but not limited to LA, Orange County, San Diego and surrounding areas.
We are searching for an experiences hardware storage sales rep to join our California sales region.
We sell data storage / primary storage including but not limited to NAS, SANS, Flash, Cloud and emerging technologies in storage.
The successful rep will have:
• 7 years of hardware sales experience in selling primary storage
• Overall responsibility for the assigned geographical sales and customer satisfaction
The successful manager will:
• Sell and promote the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale
• Build working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans
• Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
• Generate and achieve monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis; ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences
• A bility to travel as needed
If you would like to be considered, please send an updated resume with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company's strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies' methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company's sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.