As Intern in Hardware (HW) team you will have the opportunity to learn & help with PCB design and validation. You will work with design engineers in various phases of PCB design & validation for Intel Corporation's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) division in Folsom, CA. The job will include: help with design validation of PCB designs using lab tools such as oscilloscope, power supplies, logic analyzer etc.; help with component evaluation, validation and selection for PCB design; writing scripts for validation tests; validation data analysis & root causing design issues etc.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
- 3 months of experience in PCB design/validation.
- 3 months of experience in fast paced environment.
- 3 months of experience in programming languages such as C/C , Python etc
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.